Click here for Books on: Self Help  Business & Investing  Computers & Internet  Entertainment  Science   Travel


Monday, May 08, 2006

Quote Bill Gates, " I wish I wasn't the richest man in the world, nothing good comes of that"


Life, Computers, Money, People

In a recent interview, Bill Gates, the Chairman of Microsoft Corp., said that he wishes he weren't the richest man in the world. Gates, a man whoe does not like publicity, explains that, "you get more visability as a result of it". I agree with Gates in this aspect, I would not want all that comes with the type of fame that he has. But to say that no good comes of it, this man has revolutionized the computing world, he has been atop of the game for a long time, and not to mention that he is able to feed his family..........

I feel for the guy, I do, it would be rough to have a life with all that going on, but worse things have happened.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ads by AdGenta.com
Ads by AdGenta.com
Ads by AdGenta.com
Ads by AdGenta.com
Ads by AdGenta.com
Ads by AdGenta.com






Links
Google News
The Lonely Jones
The Brilliance

 Blog 
Top Sites